Built by Schinkel 1816 - 1818. The interior was repeatedly redecorated in 1931, 1969 and 1993. The present from follows H. Tessenows 1931 design. Showing the enlarged sculpture of a mourning mother by Käthe Kollwitz, it functions since 1993 as a memorial to the victims of war and tranny.
Unter den Linden 4
S-Bahn: S1, S2, Unter den Linden
Bus: 100, Unter den Linden
dayly10 bis 18 h